The District is responsible for the operation and maintenance of flood control structures within the Upper Brushy Creek watershed in the Brazos River Basin. It's the local sponsor of 23 dams in Williamson County, Texas. Most of the dams are located north of Austin around the Cities of Round Rock, Leander,
Cedar Park and Hutto.
News & Events
Upcoming Board & Public Meetings
Click here for agendas and minutes
***The next regularly scheduled meetings will be held on:
- Friday, March 21st at 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 22nd at 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 16th at 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 20th at 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 18th at 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 15th at 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 19th at 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 17th at 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 21st at 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 19th at 3:00 p.m.
Record Rain Event Hits District
This office will be closed on Friday, April 18, 2014 to celebrate Good Friday.
U.S. Geological Survey
has installed rain and level
gages at 22 District Dams.
For real time data visit their website!